Install Xamarin

To use Xamarin on my Mac, visited its store site and installed Visual Studio for Mac. Three applications (Visual Studio, Xamarin Profiler, Xamarin Workbooks) were installed, and moved all of them into one group with the name of Xamarin.

Although I don’t know what Profiler and Workbooks are, I launched Visual Studio.

Since I’m a beginner, I humbly read the three introduction topics on the left side of the window.

The first one was the release note. I looked over "Introducing Visual Studio for Mac" linked in the note. Both of C# and F# can be used as programming language, and C# seems to be more popular than F#, so I’d better study C# initially. Unity seems to be supported for game programming, but now, no matter to me.

The second one was introduction of .NET. I couldn’t understand it well, so skip.

Clicked the last one, “-> Learn about Mobile Development with Xamarin,” I could see some words such as “Getting Started” and “Build your first App.” It seemed likely to study App development with sample programs.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Get the Color Code from an Image Pixel

PCL Storage (1)

Prolog Interpreter