Open this Blog

To write my fight with programming, I opened a blog site firstly in my life.

So, which blog service is the best for me?

I'm a beginner. I don't know if I will be able to keep writing for a long time. Any service is fine, if it's free. But, since some services are being compared in terms of price, data capacity, ad display, affiliate etc., I have thought about it:


  • FC2: Ads are forcibly displayed in a noticeable position.
  • Abema, Hatena, Jugem: I don' like the names.
  • livedoor: I don't like it, b/c it had some troubles before.
  • goo, Yahoo, exite: Low spec for customization etc.

After more survey, I found some services which is famous overseas. WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger, live journal, blog.com etc. I have not studied them in detail, but WordPress with good customization and Blogger with high spec seem to be good for me.

Then, I opened two blogs! I will post same articles to both of them, but in English in this blog, in Japanese in WordPress.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Get the Color Code from an Image Pixel

PCL Storage (1)

Prolog Interpreter