Quick Start

Actually, I don’t know Xamarin and C# at all, I have no books about them, but I tried to play with the sample program in the page of iOS QuickStart. I have completely followed the instruction, and an App to translate a phone number in alphabet to the numerical one was built without any problems.


Multi Screen sample program is also available, and the above App was successfully expanded to have the second screen where call histories were listed.


Although I have not understood C# source code yet, I could faintly touch pretty much simple App development work such as UI design, mapping between objects and C# source code, screen transition and so on.


Next, I will read detailed explanation (Deep Dive) about the two Apps developments above.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Get the Color Code from an Image Pixel

PCL Storage (1)

Prolog Interpreter